How to replace Mini Micro/Maxi Micro T-tube button
- Remove any parts that may be left inside the t-tube
- Fit the Red or Black plastic push button on the silver spring, ensure that the long flat side of the button is facing away from the bend in the spring (see left)
- Push the end of the spring with the bend in it into the handle tube pinching the spring to allow the button to fit inside, you may need to adjust the position slightly until the button pops out the hole in the t-tube
- Push the handles into the base, you should hear a click once in place and secure
The great thing about Micro Scooters is that we have a full range of spare parts available – as you know since you’re here. Since Micro Scooters have few moving parts and they are largely screwed together instead of fused, most parts can be easily replaced.
The key thing to help your Micro Scooter last the distance is maintenance, maintenance and maintenance. We recommend tightening the nuts and bolts every few weeks and giving your scooter a full service every four months or so to keep to keep it in its best condition. To get the full run down about how to tighten the nuts and bolts or a give your scooter a full service head to our maintenance pages. We also have a full range of videos for you to check out if you would like us to complete the service alongside you.
Kids scooters get a lot of use as well, remember to give them a regular once over to enhance their longevity! Check out our repairs page – where there is information on how to care specifically for their scooter.
Before you start the repairs – we want to let you know that each scooter has a two year warranty, have a scroll through what this encompasses on our warranty page. If you haven’t activated your warranty yet, don’t worry we’ll get you registered!
Orders under $100 have a $9.95 delivery fee.
Express Delivery is not available until mid Jan
Happy New Year 🙌 We're back on deck
Standard Delivery - Free over $100
- FREE for orders over $100 - Australia wide
- $9.95 for orders under $100
- via Australia Post eParcel
Estimated delivery times (business days) after day of dispatch.
While our warehouse is operating, due to the current unprecedented circumstances affecting AusPost deliveries across Australia there is likely to be delays to our standard delivery estimates below.
- Outlying areas may take a day or two longer.
- Delivery is usually between 9am & 5pm on Weekdays
- Packages are wrapped in plain packaging so contents cannot be seen
- If you are sending to a business address please provide business name
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item
Express Delivery - not available until mid Jan
- $22.50 (WA $30)
- Australia wide (excl NT) via Australia Post eParcel Express
- Cut off time for this service is 8am AEST daily.
- Delivery is usually Next Business Day for metro areas, but due to AusPost service delays this will take longer. Their Next Day Guarantee has been temporarily suspended:
Australia Post eParcel info
- Australia Post will not accept any 'Authority to Leave' requests. If you're not home they will leave a card and drop the package at a local Post Office for you to collect.
- Please note that Australia Post say we must allow three days after the final day of expected delivery before contacting them to lodge a formal investigation into an overdue delivery. The investigation can take up to five business days to be resolved.
If an item is deemed to be "Delivered" on Australia Post tracking information, and for some reason you have still not received your order, please contact them directly.
Australia Post contact details:
Phone: 13 POST (13 7678) from within Australia
+61 3 8847 9045 from overseas
Contact hours: 8am - 6pm AEST (Monday - Friday)
Otherwise please contact us and we will follow up Australia Post for you.