Almost as important to wearing a helmet is wearing it correctly - to ensure ultimate safety for small heads. It's simple, but important to get right.
Follow these steps to ensure you can enjoy safe and fun adventures. Enjoy your ride 🛴
1. Turn the spin dial at the back of the neck until helmet fits snugly
2. The helmet should not slip when you shake your head - even with the buckle open
3. The distance from helmet edge to eyebrows should not be larger or smaller than 2 fingers wide
4. The side buckles should be fixed just below the ears
5. The magnetic chin fastener is quick and easy to secure and won't pinch your skin
6. To ensure the helmet is correctly fitted there should be only one finger thickness between the chin and chin strap