Linley McNickle - Papamoa Pump Track, NZ
If you’re after something a little more challenging then the skate ramp is just a few meters away, or for the real little tots, a nice straight concrete path down the middle between them. There’s something for the whole family! And benches under the trees when you need to take a rest.
Our kids (1.5yrs and 4yrs) love it here, as do their older cousins and we do too!
Georgia De Vos - Galaxy Land Jackson Park, AUS
Galaxy Land Jackson Park on Betula Terrace in Sunbury is the ULTIMATE place to scoot! Pathways winding through the multiple playgrounds are perfect for the kids. For the more adventurous, just past the duck pond is a great looping ashfelt track with slight inclines, perfect to get your heart racing. When you're hungry from all your scooting, you can have a bbq picnic there too!
Past Micro $250 Gift Card Competition
5TH WINNER - RHIANNON
"Micro scooters quality can’t be topped. They are the best for small children to get their bearings quickly and be off and racing in no time. They last and knowing that they can be serviced and parts easily replaced is added peace of mind."
4TH WINNER - BEN BUCKLAND
"Quality, these things are built to last. After seeing our toddler thrash his micro, and for it then to go to his younger brother we diced to buy us parents one each. I love my micro, now I want more, thinking electric...."
3RD WINNER - TOM FROM AUSTRALIA
"Micro are the Ferrari of scooters - precision made, so a simple push-off gets riders gliding smooth as silk. Good for beginners to learn lean-to-steer, and great for more experienced kids. The beam on our for four-year-old's face tells it all."
2ND WINNER - CHANTAL ROSENHART
"I love the look of the scooters and seeing Toni Street having an adult one, I want one too!!!!."
1ST WINNER - CHRISTINE HAYMAN
"My daughter is like Kathy Freeman, Bear Grylls and Harry Houdini all rolled into one. Micro's the only brand that can handle her."
Rest assured when you give your favourite people Micro scooters you're giving them the best. 20 years of impeccable Swiss design and engineering, top quality materials, meticulous manufacturing and rigorous testing result in multi award winning scooters that are the top in their field. We're so sure of this that we offer you a 2 year manufacturer warranty, and all spare parts are available should you need them in years to come.
- By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- This competition is not a game of chance.
- Micro Scooters Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, the Competition Notice or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition Notice or these Rules
- Only people living in Australia or New Zealand are eligible to enter.
- The winning entries will be decided on Thurs 14th March 2019
- The Competition will close at midday AEST Thurs 14th March 2019
- The winner will be announced on this page; https://www.microscooters.com.au/win. The winner must respond within five working days to confirm contact details and address details. If the winner does not, then the competition will be re-drawn.
- Upon re-draw, the winner from this will then go through point 6 again.
- The winner will be chosen by the staff of Micro Scooters Ltd.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, Competition Notice, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Micro Scooters Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The prize is x1 of 2 Micro Downtown Adults Scooters
- Prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Employees of Micro Scooters Ltd and their immediate families are ineligible to win any prize in the competition.