• For ages 12 - adult
• 3 wheel scooter with built in luggage
• Easy folding action
• Samsonite designed luggage case
• Fits in standard overhead compartment
• Interior pockets incl padded laptop pouch
• Lean-to-steer action
• Perfect for frequent flyers
Ride your carry-on using the micro Luggage scooter with built-in Samsonite-designed luggage. Built with frequent flyers in mind, this three-wheel scooter is easy to use, and takes away from the hassle of terminal commutes.
After riding, the scooter folds up and operates like normal cabin baggage. Folded up, the suitcase is within regulation cabin baggage size, and fits in a standard overhead compartment.
Designed in Switzerland the luggage has been updated for even better strength and durability.
• Age Range: 12 - Adult
• Max. Load: 100kg
• Weight: 5.0 kg
• Wheel Size: 100mm (Front) 65mm (Back)
• Handlebar Height: 72-102cm
• Deck Width: 9cm
• Deck Length: 37cm
• Ground Clearance: 3.7cm
• Suitcase Capacity: 26 litre
• Colour: Black
Questions and Answers
Q: Tell me the things I need to know about the Micro Luggage scooter?
The Micro Luggage scooter is an iconic piece of Swiss design and engineering. An ingenious piece of kit suitable for riders weighing up to 100kg. The Micro Luggage scooter itself weighs 5kg and has a capacity of 26 litres. The scooter footplate folds up easily and quickly turning this scooter-suitcase into a traditional piece of wheeled luggage.
Q: Can I take the Micro Luggage scooter on as hand luggage?
The Micro Luggage scooter is normally approved as hand luggage on most airlines. The dimensions of the Micro Luggage scooter measure 56cm x 35.5cm x 25.5cm. This makes it suitable to be taken on as hand luggage with a variety of airlines. However, airlines do sometimes change their hand luggage specifications so please do check with your airline before you travel.
Q: How does the Micro Luggage scooter steer?
The Micro Luggage scooter is steered with the tilt and lean style of steering. The rider moves their body in the direction the want to go. This intuitive steering style helps to make the scooting experience smoother.
Q: What else do I need to know about the Micro Luggage?
The footplate measures 33.8 cm long and 8.89 cm wide. The wheels of the Micro Luggage scooter measure 110mm. Important instructions;
• Check that bindings are secured tightly before each use
• Check adjustment of telescope function
• Caution: brake can become hot
• Do not ride down slopes
• Close quick-action lock securely and ensure that it is correctly positioned
• This product is not for children
• Only one foot is allowed on the board at a time.
Q. What do I need to know about delivery?
A: Delivery is via Australia Post eParcel and is FREE to all locations in Australia for orders over $100.
Delivery is usually between 9am & 5pm on Weekdays,
Estimated delivery times are between 2-7 days depending on your proximity to Melbourne.
Australia Post will not accept any 'Authority to Leave' requests. If you're not home they will leave a card and drop the package at a local Post Office for you to collect.
Packages are wrapped in black plastic packaging so contents cannot be seen.
- Turns everyone's heads as you zoom by
- Is a dream to ride (such a smooth ride)
- Saved my aching back without the need to carry my work in my backpack each day
Absolutely love it
The additional goodies inside (sleep mask, bed socks, earplugs) were awfully cute too