• For ages 12 - Adult
• Maximum distance/minimum effort
• Easy folding action
• Large 200mm wheels
• Higher adjustable handlebar height
• Ergonomic lower footplate
• Handy kickstand
The Micro Classic is the ulitimate adults all-rounder scooter to scoot the commute or keep up with the kids.
With its large high quality PU wheels for maximum speed, minimum effort enables you to go further further, safely.
The lower deck enables a comfortable ride by eliminating the need to lean when kicking.
Whether commuting on your own or sharing some of the fun with your kids, you won't find a faster, smoother or safer ride.
• Age Range: 12 - Adult
• Max Load: 100kg
• Weight: 5.3kg
• Wheel Size: 200mm
• Handlebar Height: 72-102cm
• Deck Width: 12cm
• Deck Length: 42cm
• Foot Area Length: 33cm
• Ground Clearance: 3cm
Questions and Answers
Q. Who should buy the Micro Classic Scooter?
A. The iconic Micro Classic Scooter is suitable for adults and is a revolutionary modern transporting solution. This award winning scooter is ideal for manoeuvring through the city, commuting to work, dashing between meetings or leisurely gliding through the park. A Micro Scooter is the perfect choice for any person looking for an eco-friendly and convenient means of getting from A to B. The scooter can support a weight of up to 100kg.
Q. Is the height of the handlebars adjustable?
Yes. The height of the Micro Classic Scooter handlebars can be adjusted from 72-102cm. What’s more, the handle grips are durable and provide unbeatable control and incredible comfort.
Q: What else do I need to know about the Micro Classic scooter?
The size of the scooter folded measures 74cm x 12.7cm x 30cm. The size of the footplate measures 41cm X 12.7cm (more than enough room for bigger feet). The Micro Classic wheels use ABEC 5 bearings, measure 200mm at the front and 200mm at the rear.
Q. Will I need to purchase any replacement parts for my Micro Scooter?
At Micro Scooters we promise quality and longevity, so it is unlikely that you will experience any problems. However, we do stock replacements for every part of your scooter on our website. If you have any questions about making a repair or choosing the correct part our professional, friendly customer service team are here to give advice and guidance 7 days per week.
FREE for orders over $100 - Australia wide
via Australia Post eParcel
$9.95 (+GST) for orders under $100
- Delivery is usually between 9am & 5pm on Weekdays
- Packages are wrapped in plain packaging so contents cannot be seen
- If you are sending to a business address please provide business name
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item
- Australia Post will not accept any 'Authority to Leave' requests. If you're not home they will leave a card and drop the package at a local Post Office for you to collect.
Only $22.50 (*WA $30)
via Australia Post eParcel Express
Australia wide (excl NT) - Order by 10am
- Delivery is usually Next Business Day for metro areas.
- Outlying or non-metro areas may take slightly longer. If your item is for an address outside the Express Post network, Australia Post will use the fastest possible transport links, but it won't be covered by their Next Day Guarantee.