- For ages 5-12 years
- New 70kg weight limit
- Tested to 70kg, however stamp on base of deck states 50kg due to a change in EU laws which allow weight increments of 20, 50 or 100kg only.
- Anodised metallic finish
- Raised silicon non-slip deck
- Adjustable handlebar height
- Intuitive lean-to-steer action
- Superior stability
The next step up from the Mini Micro Deluxe, the Maxi Micro Deluxe 3 wheel scooter is the ideal next stage kids scooter for kids who want all the fun, stability and good safety design of the Mini but are ready a larger, cooler and more robust scooter.
The Maxi Micro Deluxe version has a new weight limit of 70kg, a unique deck with raised silicone Micro grip, and an anodised stem which not only protects your scooter from corrosion but provides a stylish look.
Your child can cruise the pavements and parks smoothly and confidently on their Maxi Micro Deluxe scooter, while further developing their balance and co-ordination skills.
With an adjustable handlebar the Maxi Micro Deluxe is the ideal scooter for the fans of the mini who want to keep riding what they already love.
| Age Range
||5 - 12
|Foot Area Length
Questions and Answers
Q. Is the Maxi Micro Deluxe Scooter right for my child?
A: The three wheeled scooter has been ingeniously designed for children aged 5 to 12 and can now withstand a weight of up to 70kg. Whether your child has outgrown their Mini Micro Scooter or is completely new to scooting, the Maxi Micro Deluxe is the perfect set of wheels for your child. The height of the handlebar is adjustable so the scooter will grow with your child. With three sturdy wheels and innovative ‘lean to steer’ style scooting your child’s balance and co-ordination will improve as they ride.
Q: What is different about the Maxi Micro Deluxe scooter?
A: The Maxi Micro Deluxe is now suitable for children weighing up to 70kg. This means a child can enjoy using the scooter for longer. In addition, the anodised stem on the scooter protects from corrosion as well as looking fantastic. Finally, the new embossed deck grip is a fantastic benefit as well as making the scooter stand out from the crowd. What hasn’t changed is the impeccable Swiss design and engineering you would expect from a Micro crafted product.
Q: Does my child need to wear a helmet?
A: We always recommend that children should wear helmets when scooting. It is important that your child’s helmet fits correctly (see our video tutorial here).
Q. What height are the adjustable handlebars?
A: The Maxi Micro Deluxe handlebars can be adjusted from 68-91cm, making the scooter suitable for children 110cm to 152cm in height. The adjustable handlebar means that your child can use their Maxi Micro Deluxe for several years so you needn’t worry about buying a replacement.
Q. Does the Maxi Micro Deluxe fold?
A: No, the Maxi Micro Deluxe is not a foldable scooter. However, the handlebar can be removed quickly from the base making it easy to store and transport.
Q. Does the Maxi Micro Deluxe scooter conform to European safety standards?
A: As you would expect of a Swiss designed and engineered scooter the Maxi Micro Deluxe conforms to European safety standard EN14619.
Due to EU testing laws our scooters can only be stamped with one of three weight testing increments - 20kg, 50kg, 100kg.
Although the Maxi Micro Deluxe is tested to 70kg these regulations mean that the scooter can only be stamped with 50kg. Please rest assured that this model has been tested to 70kg.
As Micro is a world wide distributor each country has their own individual regulations. However the global production of our scooters means that each scooter cannot be individually stamped to meet each countries requirements
The early production of Maxi Micro Deluxe Scooters display the tested 70kg stamp on the product. Changes to the EU testing regulations required the 50kg standardised stamp to be used on all further production. Any Maxi Micro Deluxe produced since then, although tested to 70kg will have the 50kg stamp.
Orders under $100 have a $9.95 delivery fee.
Express Delivery is not available until mid Jan
Happy New Year 🙌 We're back on deck
Standard Delivery - Free over $100
- FREE for orders over $100 - Australia wide
- $9.95 for orders under $100
- via Australia Post eParcel
Estimated delivery times (business days) after day of dispatch.
While our warehouse is operating, due to the current unprecedented circumstances affecting AusPost deliveries across Australia there is likely to be delays to our standard delivery estimates below.
- Outlying areas may take a day or two longer.
- Delivery is usually between 9am & 5pm on Weekdays
- Packages are wrapped in plain packaging so contents cannot be seen
- If you are sending to a business address please provide business name
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item
Express Delivery - not available until mid Jan
- $22.50 (WA $30)
- Australia wide (excl NT) via Australia Post eParcel Express
- Cut off time for this service is 8am AEST daily.
- Delivery is usually Next Business Day for metro areas, but due to AusPost service delays this will take longer. Their Next Day Guarantee has been temporarily suspended:
Australia Post eParcel info
- Australia Post will not accept any 'Authority to Leave' requests. If you're not home they will leave a card and drop the package at a local Post Office for you to collect.
- Please note that Australia Post say we must allow three days after the final day of expected delivery before contacting them to lodge a formal investigation into an overdue delivery. The investigation can take up to five business days to be resolved.
If an item is deemed to be "Delivered" on Australia Post tracking information, and for some reason you have still not received your order, please contact them directly.
Australia Post contact details:
Phone: 13 POST (13 7678) from within Australia
+61 3 8847 9045 from overseas
Contact hours: 8am - 6pm AEST (Monday - Friday)
Otherwise please contact us and we will follow up Australia Post for you.