• For ages 5 - Adult
• New sky blue and black finish
• Easy folding action
• Fat wheels (fatties)
• Wider deck, extra grip and stability
• Safe / easy triple lock fold
• Rear foot brake
The Rocket scooter is designed for the ultimate in stability and handling in a 2 wheel scooter, thanks to fat wheels and wider deck.
It has a bold and unique look, with a new finish. Easy to fold and with a handy kickstand it's also a practical everyday scooter.
As with all our products, the Rocket is a scooter that's built to last, designed with safety and quality as a priority.
• Age Range: 5 - Adult
• Max Load: 100kg
• Weight 4.3kg
• Wheel Size: 120mm (Fat)
• Handlebar Height: 65-93cm
• Deck Width: 12cm
• Deck Length: 34cm
Questions and Answers
Q. Who should buy the Micro Rocket Scooter?
A: This stylish and unique Micro Rocket scooter is great for anyone age 5 and up. The Micro Rocket Scooter, which can hold a weight of up to 100kg, is highly versatile with an adjustable handlebar, perfect for teenagers and adults alike.
Q. What height are the adjustable handlebars?
A: The height of the Micro Rocket handlebars can be quickly and simply extended from 65cm to 93cm. As the Micro Rocket has adjustable handlebars, the scooter can grow at the same rate as your teenager.
Q. Is the Micro Rocket Scooter easy to fold?
A: Certainly, the slick and stylish Micro Rocket can be easily folded for convenient storage and stress-free transportation.
Q. Is the Micro Rocket Scooter safe?
A: Each of our superbly built scooters is repeatedly tested to meet European safety standards. Thoughtfully crafted from the best possible parts, not only are our scooters safe but they continue to glide along for several years. With a highly responsive brake and robust handle grips, a Micro Scooter is the safest pair of wheels.
Q. Will I need any replacement parts for my Micro Rocket Scooter?
A: At Micro Scooters we promise quality and longevity, so it is unlikely that you will experience any problems. However, we do stock replacements for every part of your scooter on our website. If you have any questions about making a repair or choosing the correct part our professional, friendly customer service team are here to give advice and guidance.
FREE for orders over $100 - Australia wide
via Australia Post eParcel
$9.95 (+GST) for orders under $100
- Delivery is usually between 9am & 5pm on Weekdays
- Packages are wrapped in plain packaging so contents cannot be seen
- If you are sending to a business address please provide business name
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item
- Australia Post will not accept any 'Authority to Leave' requests. If you're not home they will leave a card and drop the package at a local Post Office for you to collect.
Only $22.50 (*WA $30)
via Australia Post eParcel Express
Australia wide (excl NT) - Order by 10am
- Delivery is usually Next Business Day for metro areas.
- Outlying or non-metro areas may take slightly longer. If your item is for an address outside the Express Post network, Australia Post will use the fastest possible transport links, but it won't be covered by their Next Day Guarantee.
Love scooters but the the rocket mk II is by far my favourite.