Your child really does deserve the best of both worlds where learning and play can be rolled into one. 🦋
- For ages 1-5 years
- Converts from ride-on to scooter
- New parents handlebar
- Adjustable handlebar height
- Removable storage drawer
- Stable and easy to ride
- Non-marking wheels
The award-winning Mini2Go Deluxe is the next step from the Mini2Go ride-on for kids. It features the much-requested parents handle, as well as the redesigned deck and new handlebar height so it can be used for longer.
The funky and functional design combines original lean-to-steer action with a seat, height adjustable handlebar and removable drawer designed for carrying your toddler's favourite possessions.
Once they are ready to stand, remove the seat and the Mini2Go Deluxe converts to a stand-on scooter with adjustable handlebar.
| Age Range
||1 - 5
|Max Load (Seat/Scooter)
Questions and Answers
Q. Is the Mini2Go Deluxe right for my child?
A. The charming Mini2Go Deluxe scooter is perfect for any active toddler who loves to get up and explore. With innovative lean to steer style scooting, not only will your child have a lot of fun during playtime but their balance and co-ordination will improve as they ride. With a handy drawer below the seat the Mini2Go Deluxe is perfect for young children.
Q. How spacious is the drawer of the Mini2Go scooter?
A. The pull-out drawer below the seat of the Mini2Go Deluxe scooter is big enough to store toys, nappies and changing essentials. However, the drawer is not big enough to fit a handbag and changing bag simultaneously.
Q. What height is the adjustable handlebar?
A.The handlebar is higher than the standard Mini2Go, and can be adjusted from 43cm which is ideal for sit and ride style scooting, to 68cm, perfect for slightly older children. An adjustable handlebar means that the scooter will grow with your child for several years of fun!
Q. How safe is the Mini2Go Deluxe scooter?
A. Each of our superbly built scooters is repeatedly tested to meet European safety standards. Thoughtfully crafted from the best possible parts, not only are our scooters safe but they continue to glide along for several years. With a highly responsive brake and robust handle grips, a Micro Scooter is the safest pair of wheels for your child.
Q. Will I need to buy replacement parts for my Mini2Go scooter?
A. At Micro Scooters we promise quality and longevity, so it is unlikely that you will experience any problems. However, we do stock replacements for every part of your scooter on our website. If you have any questions about making a repair or choosing the correct part our professional, friendly customer service team are here to give advice and guidance.
Orders under $100 have a $9.95 delivery fee.
Express Delivery is not available until mid Jan
Happy New Year 🙌 We're back on deck
Standard Delivery - Free over $100
- FREE for orders over $100 - Australia wide
- $9.95 for orders under $100
- via Australia Post eParcel
Estimated delivery times (business days) after day of dispatch.
While our warehouse is operating, due to the current unprecedented circumstances affecting AusPost deliveries across Australia there is likely to be delays to our standard delivery estimates below.
- Outlying areas may take a day or two longer.
- Delivery is usually between 9am & 5pm on Weekdays
- Packages are wrapped in plain packaging so contents cannot be seen
- If you are sending to a business address please provide business name
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item
Express Delivery - not available until mid Jan
- $22.50 (WA $30)
- Australia wide (excl NT) via Australia Post eParcel Express
- Cut off time for this service is 8am AEST daily.
- Delivery is usually Next Business Day for metro areas, but due to AusPost service delays this will take longer. Their Next Day Guarantee has been temporarily suspended:
Australia Post eParcel info
- Australia Post will not accept any 'Authority to Leave' requests. If you're not home they will leave a card and drop the package at a local Post Office for you to collect.
- Please note that Australia Post say we must allow three days after the final day of expected delivery before contacting them to lodge a formal investigation into an overdue delivery. The investigation can take up to five business days to be resolved.
If an item is deemed to be "Delivered" on Australia Post tracking information, and for some reason you have still not received your order, please contact them directly.
Australia Post contact details:
Phone: 13 POST (13 7678) from within Australia
+61 3 8847 9045 from overseas
Contact hours: 8am - 6pm AEST (Monday - Friday)
Otherwise please contact us and we will follow up Australia Post for you.