- For ages 2 - 5 years
- Adjustable handlebars
- Develops balance skills
- Stable 3 wheel design
- Intuitive lean-to-steer action
- Lightweight design
- Wide non-slip deck, low to the ground
- Unique silicon raised deck
- Anodised stem protects from corrosion
- Quality non-marking wheels
The multi-award-winning Mini Micro Deluxe scooter is built off of the intuitive ‘lean to steer’ system to develop preschooler balance and co-ordination - a much loved way to learn whilst they play. This 3-wheeler features an adjustable t-bar, raised silicon deck for stability, and an anodised finish that looks great and protects from rust.
The Mini Micro Deluxe’s intuitive ‘lean and steer’ scooting style is easily understood by younger children and will greatly improve your child’s balance and co-ordination which are vital for the development of early motor skills. It's lightweight and therefore perfectly suited for younger children as it enables them to negotiate pavements, steps and doorways without the help of mum or dad.
The brake has been ingeniously designed so even the slightest pressure put on it will bring the scooter to a gentle halt. The Mini Micro Deluxe’s 3 wheels and sturdy deck provide stability, giving your child the confidence they need to master scooting.
Both you and your child will enjoy the new found freedom, fun and independence that the Mini Micro Deluxe brings.
| Age Range
||2 - 5
|Foot Area Length
Questions and Answers
Q: Is the Mini Micro Deluxe scooter right for my child?
The Mini Micro Deluxe is suitable for children aged 2 to 5 who are up to 110cm tall. The maximum weight limit is 35kg . The scooter specifically meets the needs of children aged 2-5 because it is lightweight weighing only 1.9kg. This makes it very easy to manage.
Q: What makes the Mini Micro Deluxe different from the Mini Micro Classic scooter?
The Mini Micro Deluxe scooter has taken everything that’s award winning about the Mini Micro scooter and made it even better. The handlebar of the scooter is now adjustable meaning younger, shorter children can use it. The scooter has an anodised stem which protects the scooter from corrosion as well as making it look great. Finally, the new look deck has an embossed raised grip. What stays the same is the impeccable Swiss design and engineering of the scooter.
Q: Does my child need to wear a helmet?
We always recommend that children should wear helmets when scooting. It is important that your child’s helmet fits correctly (see our video tutorial here).
Q. Is the height of the Mini Micro Deluxe handlebar adjustable?
Yes! For the first time the Mini Micro now has an adjustable handlebar height which means younger, smaller children can now enjoy the benefits of scooting. The height of the handlebar can be adjusted from 49-68cm, suitable for a child who is 80 - 110cm in height.
Q. Does the Mini Micro Deluxe scooter conform to European safety standards?
As you would expect of a Swiss designed and engineered scooter the Mini Micro Deluxe conforms to European safety standard EN14619.
Orders under $100 have a $9.95 delivery fee.
Express Delivery is not available until mid Jan
Happy New Year 🙌 We're back on deck
Standard Delivery - Free over $100
- FREE for orders over $100 - Australia wide
- $9.95 for orders under $100
- via Australia Post eParcel
Estimated delivery times (business days) after day of dispatch.
While our warehouse is operating, due to the current unprecedented circumstances affecting AusPost deliveries across Australia there is likely to be delays to our standard delivery estimates below.
- Outlying areas may take a day or two longer.
- Delivery is usually between 9am & 5pm on Weekdays
- Packages are wrapped in plain packaging so contents cannot be seen
- If you are sending to a business address please provide business name
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item
Express Delivery - not available until mid Jan
- $22.50 (WA $30)
- Australia wide (excl NT) via Australia Post eParcel Express
- Cut off time for this service is 8am AEST daily.
- Delivery is usually Next Business Day for metro areas, but due to AusPost service delays this will take longer. Their Next Day Guarantee has been temporarily suspended:
Australia Post eParcel info
- Australia Post will not accept any 'Authority to Leave' requests. If you're not home they will leave a card and drop the package at a local Post Office for you to collect.
- Please note that Australia Post say we must allow three days after the final day of expected delivery before contacting them to lodge a formal investigation into an overdue delivery. The investigation can take up to five business days to be resolved.
If an item is deemed to be "Delivered" on Australia Post tracking information, and for some reason you have still not received your order, please contact them directly.
Australia Post contact details:
Phone: 13 POST (13 7678) from within Australia
+61 3 8847 9045 from overseas
Contact hours: 8am - 6pm AEST (Monday - Friday)
Otherwise please contact us and we will follow up Australia Post for you.