- Light up "Hubcaps"
- Inductive charging
- Only For Mini/Maxi Micro 3 wheeler Scooters
- Fastens as “Hubcaps” for scooter wheels
- Integrated lights illuminate on movement
- Pack includes two Wheel Whizzers
LED Wheel Whizzers with 3 integrated lights are an awesome fun light up accessory to add to your Mini/Maxi Micro Scooter. Inductive charging means there's no need to worry about batteries! The Wheel Whizzers are a great accessory to personalise your scooter. They're super easy to clip on the front wheels - a one step process to brighten up your scooting adventures.
Please Note: LED Wheel Whizzers are not compatible with the following scooters:
- Mini Deluxe LED
- Maxi Deluxe LED
- Mini Micro scooters with 3 spoke black wheels
- Mini Kick
- Maxi Kick
Orders under $100 have a $9.95 delivery fee.
Express Delivery is not available until mid Jan
Happy New Year 🙌 We're back on deck
Standard Delivery - Free over $100
- FREE for orders over $100 - Australia wide
- $9.95 for orders under $100
- via Australia Post eParcel
Estimated delivery times (business days) after day of dispatch.
While our warehouse is operating, due to the current unprecedented circumstances affecting AusPost deliveries across Australia there is likely to be delays to our standard delivery estimates below.
- Outlying areas may take a day or two longer.
- Delivery is usually between 9am & 5pm on Weekdays
- Packages are wrapped in plain packaging so contents cannot be seen
- If you are sending to a business address please provide business name
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item
Express Delivery - not available until mid Jan
- $22.50 (WA $30)
- Australia wide (excl NT) via Australia Post eParcel Express
- Cut off time for this service is 8am AEST daily.
- Delivery is usually Next Business Day for metro areas, but due to AusPost service delays this will take longer. Their Next Day Guarantee has been temporarily suspended:
Australia Post eParcel info
- Australia Post will not accept any 'Authority to Leave' requests. If you're not home they will leave a card and drop the package at a local Post Office for you to collect.
- Please note that Australia Post say we must allow three days after the final day of expected delivery before contacting them to lodge a formal investigation into an overdue delivery. The investigation can take up to five business days to be resolved.
If an item is deemed to be "Delivered" on Australia Post tracking information, and for some reason you have still not received your order, please contact them directly.
Australia Post contact details:
Phone: 13 POST (13 7678) from within Australia
+61 3 8847 9045 from overseas
Contact hours: 8am - 6pm AEST (Monday - Friday)
Otherwise please contact us and we will follow up Australia Post for you.