- For ages 5-12 years
- Ideal next step from a Mini Micro
- Robust design
- Intuitive lean-to-steer action
- Wide non-slip deck, low to the ground
- Adjustable handlebar height
- Superior stability
Big brother to the Mini Micro 3 wheel scooter, the Maxi Micro is the ideal next stage kids scooter for kids who want all the fun, stability and good safety design of the Mini but are ready a larger, cooler and more robust scooter. Your child can cruise the pavements and parks smoothly and confidently on their Maxi Micro scooter, while further developing their balance and co-ordination skills.
With an adjustable handlebar the Maxi Micro is the ideal scooter for the fans of the Mini Micro who want to keep riding what they already love.
| Age Range
||5 - 12
|Foot Area Length
Questions and Answers
Q. Is the Maxi Micro Scooter right for my child?
The three wheeled scooter has been ingeniously designed for children aged 5 to 12 and can withstand a weight of up to 50kg (7 stone, 2 pounds). Whether your child has outgrown their Mini Micro Scooter or is completely new to scooting, the Maxi Micro is the perfect set of wheels for your child. The height of the handlebar is adjustable so the scooter will grow with your child. With three sturdy wheels and innovative lean to steer style scooting your child's balance and co-ordination will improve as they ride.
Q: What height are the adjustable handlebars?
The Maxi Micro handlebars can be adjusted from 68-91cm, making the scooter suitable for children 3ft 7in (110cm) to 5ft (152cm) in height. The adjustable handlebar means that your child can use their Maxi Micro for several years so you neednt worry about buying a replacement.
Q: Does the Maxi Micro scooter fold?
No, the Maxi Micro is not a foldable scooter. However, the handlebar can be removed quickly from the base making it easy to store and transport. For a foldable version see here
Q. How safe is the Maxi Micro Scooter?
Every Micro Scooter is rigorously tested to the highest European standards to ensure your child's safety, giving you peace of mind. The aluminium frame of the Maxi Micro Scooter is strong and the handle grips are hard-wearing. Whats more, the simple braking system means your child can stop the scooter quickly and easily whenever they please. With exceptional Swiss design and superior engineering, three wheels for balance and durable handle grips a Micro Scooter is the safest set of wheels for your child.
Q. Will I need any replacement parts for my Maxi Micro Scooter?
At Micro Scooters we promise quality and longevity, so it is unlikely that you will experience any problems. However, we do stock replacements for every part of your Maxi Micro on our website. If you have any questions about making a repair or choosing the correct part our professional, friendly customer service team are here to give advice and guidance.
Orders under $100 have a $9.95 delivery fee.
Express Delivery is not available until mid Jan
Happy New Year 🙌 We're back on deck
Standard Delivery - Free over $100
- FREE for orders over $100 - Australia wide
- $9.95 for orders under $100
- via Australia Post eParcel
Estimated delivery times (business days) after day of dispatch.
While our warehouse is operating, due to the current unprecedented circumstances affecting AusPost deliveries across Australia there is likely to be delays to our standard delivery estimates below.
- Outlying areas may take a day or two longer.
- Delivery is usually between 9am & 5pm on Weekdays
- Packages are wrapped in plain packaging so contents cannot be seen
- If you are sending to a business address please provide business name
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item
Express Delivery - not available until mid Jan
- $22.50 (WA $30)
- Australia wide (excl NT) via Australia Post eParcel Express
- Cut off time for this service is 8am AEST daily.
- Delivery is usually Next Business Day for metro areas, but due to AusPost service delays this will take longer. Their Next Day Guarantee has been temporarily suspended:
Australia Post eParcel info
- Australia Post will not accept any 'Authority to Leave' requests. If you're not home they will leave a card and drop the package at a local Post Office for you to collect.
- Please note that Australia Post say we must allow three days after the final day of expected delivery before contacting them to lodge a formal investigation into an overdue delivery. The investigation can take up to five business days to be resolved.
If an item is deemed to be "Delivered" on Australia Post tracking information, and for some reason you have still not received your order, please contact them directly.
Australia Post contact details:
Phone: 13 POST (13 7678) from within Australia
+61 3 8847 9045 from overseas
Contact hours: 8am - 6pm AEST (Monday - Friday)
Otherwise please contact us and we will follow up Australia Post for you.