- For ages 5-12 years
- 70kg weight limit
- LED Wheels
- Raised silicon non-slip deck
- Adjustable handlebar height
- Intuitive lean-to-steer action
- Superior stability
For the brightest kids on the block - say hello to the LED Maxi Micro Scooter. The ultimate kids scooter has rolled in with LED wheels which light up when you scoot. These motion-powered LED wheels generate light through dynamo mechanics. Which means there is no need to worry about replacing batteries or the lights going out. An exciting addition to the Maxi Micro Deluxe you already know and love.
The 3 wheel Maxi Micro Deluxe LED is a fun and exciting new step for kids who have out grown their Mini Micro Deluxe. The adjustable handle bar allows the scooter to grow with your children through the early school years safely with an anodised T-bar, extra grip silicone injected deck with the weight limit of 7kgs. This scooter has a lean-to-steer system that allows kids to surf the turf whilst developing their stability.
| Age Range
||5 - 12
|Foot Area Length
Questions and Answers
Q. Is the Maxi Micro Deluxe Scooter LED right for my child?
A: The three wheeled scooter has been ingeniously designed for children aged 5 to 12 and can now withstand a weight of up to 70kg. Whether your child has outgrown their Mini Micro Scooter or is completely new to scooting, the Maxi Micro Deluxe LED is the perfect set of bright fun LED wheels for your child. The height of the handlebar is adjustable so the scooter will grow with your child. With three sturdy wheels and innovative lean to steer style scooting your child's balance and co-ordination will improve as they ride.
Q: What is different about the Maxi Micro Deluxe LED scooter?
A: The Maxi Micro Deluxe LED is the same scooter as the Maxi Micro Deluxe with the added addition of light up LED wheels. These motion-powered LED wheels generate light through dynamo mechanics. Which means there is no need to worry about replacing batteries or the lights going out. An exciting addition to the Maxi Micro Deluxe you already know and love.
Q: Does my child need to wear a helmet?
A: We always recommend that children should wear helmets when scooting. It is important that your child's helmet fits correctly.
Q. What height are the adjustable handlebars?
A: The Maxi Micro Deluxe LED handlebars can be adjusted from 68-91cm, making the scooter suitable for children 110cm to 152cm in height. The adjustable handlebar means that your child can use their Maxi Micro Deluxe for several years so you needn't worry about buying a replacement.
Q. Does the Maxi Micro Deluxe LED fold?
A: No, the Maxi Micro Deluxe LED is not a foldable scooter. However, the handlebar can be removed quickly from the base making it easy to store and transport.
Q. Does the Maxi Micro Deluxe LED scooter conform to European safety standards?
A: As you would expect of a Swiss designed and engineered scooter the Maxi Micro Deluxe LED conforms to European safety standard EN14619.
Orders under $100 have a $9.95 delivery fee.
Express Delivery is not available until mid Jan
Happy New Year 🙌 We're back on deck
Standard Delivery - Free over $100
- FREE for orders over $100 - Australia wide
- $9.95 for orders under $100
- via Australia Post eParcel
Estimated delivery times (business days) after day of dispatch.
While our warehouse is operating, due to the current unprecedented circumstances affecting AusPost deliveries across Australia there is likely to be delays to our standard delivery estimates below.
- Outlying areas may take a day or two longer.
- Delivery is usually between 9am & 5pm on Weekdays
- Packages are wrapped in plain packaging so contents cannot be seen
- If you are sending to a business address please provide business name
- All products are in stock, unless otherwise stated next to the item
Express Delivery - not available until mid Jan
- $22.50 (WA $30)
- Australia wide (excl NT) via Australia Post eParcel Express
- Cut off time for this service is 8am AEST daily.
- Delivery is usually Next Business Day for metro areas, but due to AusPost service delays this will take longer. Their Next Day Guarantee has been temporarily suspended:
Australia Post eParcel info
- Australia Post will not accept any 'Authority to Leave' requests. If you're not home they will leave a card and drop the package at a local Post Office for you to collect.
- Please note that Australia Post say we must allow three days after the final day of expected delivery before contacting them to lodge a formal investigation into an overdue delivery. The investigation can take up to five business days to be resolved.
If an item is deemed to be "Delivered" on Australia Post tracking information, and for some reason you have still not received your order, please contact them directly.
Australia Post contact details:
Phone: 13 POST (13 7678) from within Australia
+61 3 8847 9045 from overseas
Contact hours: 8am - 6pm AEST (Monday - Friday)
Otherwise please contact us and we will follow up Australia Post for you.